sexta-feira, maio 19, 2006

Complicated Sins


I´m falling for it - deception and the spell it cast on me,
reducing me to an obscured perception of what is real,
it buries my face at your feet along with my hopes of being free.
Pathetically however,
before you I kneel.

Time races by and it´s no more than sand in the wind,
tumbling, toiling, taunting our eyes with pain,
blinding us from truths with lies that never end.
Unfortunate though,
we fall again.

I sit and wonder with wool pulled over my eyes,
trying to unravel riddles that dance around me,
with hidden truths and little white lies.
Is the answer,
only what you see?

My true and only friend forevermore is silence,
and it patiently listens to my every word and cry,
assuring me all truths come with diligence.
Hush my obscured perceptions,
till I die.

19-05-06

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

20 julho, 2006 09:43  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Grandes fotos, nice work for a great mind! Stay Allways High!

23 novembro, 2006 14:11  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home